Maxi Air®, an air assisted single patient multiple use system that provides an easier, safer and effective solution for reducing the physical effort and injury risk associated with lateral transfers.
Lateral transfers and repositioning are the most commonly cited patient handling tasks reported in healthcare, but change is in the air.
Maxi Air cushions the patient on a bed of air – a floating effect created by air flowing through the perforated underside of the inflatable single patient use mattress.
This effect minimizes friction and shearing forces when transferring and repositioning the patient, resulting in a gentle and safe transfer for both the patient and health caregiver.
Promotes caregiver safety and patient comfort
- Easy to use
- Requires minimal push/pull forces
- Reduces friction and shearing forces
- Integrated head cushion enhances comfort
A versatile aid
- Accommodates various patient sizes up to 544 kg / 1200 lbs
- Available in 3 sizes with color coded handles
- Suitable in any patient care environment
- Radiolucent/MRI safe mattress and extended hose
- All mattresses are compatible with the most common available air supplies*
Improves infection control risks
- Single patient use
- No laundry needed
- Minimizing cross-infection risks
- Reduces costs associated with injuries to caregivers
- Reduces costs associated with cross-infection between patients
- Eliminates laundry costs
The Maxi Air® air assisted lateral transfer system is designed to move patients weighing up to 544 kg /1200 lbs from one surface to another.
Maxi Air mattress dimensions
|Length||1980 mm (78”)|
|Width||860 mm (34”), 990 mm (39”), 1270 mm (50”)|
|Inflated height||220 mm (8,7”)|
|Material||Non-woven top, nylon back|
|SWL||544 kg / 1200 lbs|
|Diameter||178 mm (7” )|
|Height||317,5 mm (12.5” )|
|Motor power||120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1100 W (North America)|
230 VAC, 50 HZ, 1200 W (Except North America)
|Weight||5 Kg (11 lbs)|
|Sound Level||74 dBA|
|UL certified||EN/IEC 60601-1:2005, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1|
|Mattress L width 860 mm (34”) Box/10||MAS014000-WW|
|Mattress XL width 990 mm (39”) Box/10||MAS015000-WW|
|Mattress XXL width 1270 mm (50”) Box/5||MAS016000-WW|
|Air Supply 120 V||MAS000001-US|
|Air Supply 230 V||MAS000001-EU|
|Maxi Air Cart||MCA0003|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.