A versatile resident/patient lift for small care facilities
The Minstrel® combines classic lifting technology with the latest standards in safety, security and comfort for both resident/patient and carer alike.
The Minstrel concept also includes a suitable sling for the type of resident/patient and use. Sling solutions are available in a wide range of special purpose designs and sizes.
Making tasks easier and safer
This easy-to-use aid enables caregivers to handle everyday lifting and transfers comfortably, safely and without stress. In the event that a resident/patient should fall down, the Minstrel allows a single caregiver to lift them up from the floor without having to manually sit the resident/patient up.
Improving care and efficiency
As a general purpose lift, the Minstrel is a good asset for small care facilities. Its user-friendliness and versatility encourage frequent and cost effective utilisation.
- Proven battery-powered lifting technology operated via a handheld control unit provides high standards of safety and comfort for both resident/patient and caregiver.
- Minstrel® has a solid hanger bar assembly that will prevent swinging and swaying of the resident/patient adding to their overall safety and sense of security.
- The spreader bar provides a wider gap between the shoulder and leg hooks. This enhances resident/patient comfort by distributing weight more evenly
- Minstrel is also available with a scale option, allowing the carer to quickly weigh their resident/patient whilst performing a transfer.
- The chassis can be opened by a simple foot pedal to allow close access and maneuverability around large chairs, wheelchairs, beds and toilets.
Designed for use in smaller facilities or at home, the compact Minstrel™ will lift residents/patients weighing up to 190 kg (419 lbs), but thanks to its large diameter, low friction castors, it is still easy to move and manoeuver.
The Minstrel has a solid hanger bar assembly that will prevent the resident/patient from swinging or swaying, adding to their overall safety and sense of security.
Measurements and weights
|Safe working load||190 kg (419 lbs)|
|Min lifting height||625 mm (24 1/2)|
|Max lifting height||2000 mm (78 3/4")|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lbs)|
|Weight, with scale||57 kg (125 lbs)|
|External width of chassis, legs closed||620 mm (24 1/2")|
|Internal width of chassis, legs open||925 mm (36 1/2")|
|Height of chassis||110 mm / (4 3/8")|
|Battery type||rechargable sealed lead acid|
|Battery capacity||24 V 4 Ah|
|Protection class (lift)||IPX4|
|Protection class (handset)||IP67|
|Power supply||9V DC|
Incorporating a full range of head and body support slings, the power-driven Minstrel means that caregivers can give residents/patients their undivided attention while lifting. No winding handles or hydraulic pumps mean that there is constant and reassuring contact with the resident/patient at all times.
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.