Easy-to-use aid for safe, comfortable transfers and lifting by a single caregiver
Lifting up a resident/patient that has fallen to the floor or transferring them out of bed into a chair can be a strenuous task.
But the Maxi 500™ is a versatile solution to a lot of these everyday lifting tasks.
Due to the speed and smoothness of the lifting action, the resident/patient feels safe and secure, and the caregiver is able to maintain the correct posture and avoid injury.
Making tasks easier and safer
This easy-to-use aid enables caregivers to handle everyday lifting and transfers comfortably, safely and without stress. In the event that a resident/patient should fall down, the Maxi 500 allows a single caregiver to lift them up from the floor without having to manually sit the resident/patient up.
The Maxi 500 also includes a suitable sling for the type of resident/patient and use. Sling solutions are available in a wide range of special purpose designs and sizes.
- With a 227 kg (500 lbs) Safe Working Load, the Maxi 500™ is able to lift and transfer the majority of resident/patients
- Hand control operation provides high standards of safety, comfort and dignity
- With it's compact dimensions, Maxi 500 is suited to environments with narrow spaces
- Low reaching boom easily picks up people from the floor
- The resident/patient is comfortable and well supported throughout the transfer process, in the head and body support sling
- The chassis can be electronically opened to provide better access around large chairs
- Can be used with clip or loop slings depending on choice of hanger bar
- Available with or without scale
Using the Maxi 500™, one caregiver can safely and comfortably perform a wide range of everyday resident/patient transfers.
And more importantly, the caregiver can also lift them up if they have fallen to the floor without having to sit the resident/patient up first.
Measurements and weights
|Safe working load||227 kg (500 lbs)|
|Min lifting height||660 mm (25")|
|Max lifting height||1830 mm (72")|
|Height Of Chassis||110 Mm (4 3/8")|
|External with legs closed||635 mm (25")|
|Internal with legs open||910 mm (35 3/4")|
|Protection class (handset)||IP 67|
|Protection class (lifter)||IP X4|
The Maxi 500 combines proven lifting technology with the latest standards in safety, security and comfort for resident/patient and caregiver alike.
Compatible with a full range of head and body support slings, the electrically operated Maxi 500 allows caregivers to give residents/patients their undivided attention during handling routines.
- Safe working load 227 kg (500 lbs).
- Powered lift, two detachable batteries and battery charger supplied with each Maxi 500.
- Available with a 2 point spreader bar, or with a 4 point Dynamic Positioning System (DPS).
- Slings are available in a range of different variants and sizes.
- Handles are ergonomically placed.
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering.
- Ergonomic and durable handheld control unit.
- Power base, operated via the handheld control unit.
- Dual controls, allow caregiver to operate lift with or without handheld control unit.
- Soft start/stop circuitry increases resident/patient comfort and cooperation.
- Low friction castors, the rear two with brakes.
- Weighing scale option available
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.