The MaxxAir ETS Mattress Replacement System (MRS) provides skin management therapies and enables safe patient handling for patients weighing up to 454 kg (1,000 lbs).
Designed for use with the BariMaxx™ II Therapy System and the BariMaxx™ II with Power Drive System.
With Low Air Loss (LAL) therapy, Continuous Lateral Rotational Therapy (CLRT), GORE® medical fabric and a turn assist feature, the MaxxAir ETS MRS is designed for use with the BariMaxx II Therapy System. The MaxxAir ETS MRS helps maintain skin integrity and improves safe patient handling, thereby reducing the risks of musculoskeletal injuries associated with bariatric care.
- Prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Patients who are difficult to turn.
- Patients using a static mattress that would benefit from a pressure redistribution surface.
- Patients whose body weight and size pose a significant risk or care management issue to the patient or staff during routine nursing care procedures.
- Patients weighing up to 454 kg (1,000 lbs) (including accessories).
- Unstable cervical, thoracic and/or lumbar fractures.
- Cervical or skeletal traction.
- Patients with a total weight in excess of 454 kg (1,000 lbs) (including accessories).
- Please refer to product labeling and instructions for use for risks, precautions, warnings and detailed operating instructions prior to use.
- Continuous Lateral Rotation Therapy (CLRT) offloads pressure by constantly changing the pressure points.
- Low Air Loss (LAL) therapy provides airflow to help maintain skin temperatures and control and manage moisture.
- GORE® medical fabric offers excellent moisture vapour permeability to create the optimum skin microclimate while serving as an effective barrier against fluid and bacteria.
- Full body turn assist, up to 30°, helps facilitate resident/patient care by automatically repositioning and turning residents/patients.
- Mattress expandability from 91 cm to 107 cm to 122 cm (36” to 42” to 48”) allows customisation of width for resident/patient comfort and safety while maintaining dignity and enabling easy transfers.
- Rapid, convenient CPR deflation.
- Easy-to-use controls at the foot of the bed for simplified nursing care.
- 454 kg (1,000 lbs) weight capacity accommodates high resident/patient weight in both static and turning positions.
The MaxxAir ETS Mattress Replacement System (MRS) provides skin management therapies and enables safe patient handling for patients weighing up to 454 kg (1,000 lbs). Designed for use with the BariMaxx™ II Therapy System and the BariMaxx™ II with Power Drive System.
|Mattress length||203 cm (80”)|
|Mattress widths||91 cm, 107 cm, and 122 cm (36”, 42” and 48”)|
|Mattress height||25 cm (10”)|
|Air supply unit||42 cm L x 27 cm H x 17 cm D (16.5”L x 10.5”H x 6.7”D)|
|All mattresses comply with TB 106, TB 117, TB 603 standards|
|TB 129 and BFD IX-II Compliant|
|Maximum recommended resident/patient weight||454 kg (1,000 lbs)|
|Mattress||22 kg (48 lbs)|
|Air supply unit||6 kg (12.5 lbs)|
|Maximum current||5 Amps|
|Maximum electrical leakage||<100 Microamps|
|Power cord length||16’, hospital grade|
|Safety standard||IEC 60601-1|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 310115-AH-Rev-B.pdf
Size: 1.52 Mb
File name: Arjo.Skin IQ.Pressure Injury prevention.1.0.INT.EN.pdf
Size: 1.88 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.