A simple, affordable solution to maintaining skin integrity
Therarest® MRS, for patients who are at low risk for skin breakdown, offers two options designed to help prevent pressure injuries, provide patient comfort, and help facilities control costs.
Therarest® Perimeter Plus MRS and Therarest® Perimeter Plus VE MRS provide the same features, but they contain different foam material in the top layer underneath the cover.
A highly advanced visco-elastic foam mattress, the Therarest Perimeter Plus VE range combines the standard features of the Perimeter Plus mattress with a visco-elastic topper and a non-skid bottom, making it a high perfornance, cost effective mattress.
- Visco-elastic memory foam molds to the resident's/patient’s body shape, providing a customised fit each time the resident/patient changes position, helping improve comfort and pressure redistribution.
- Compression channels cut into the foam under anatomic zones help protect against pressure and shearing.
- Sloped heel section helps prevent skin breakdown by transferring weight off the heel area.
- Firm perimeter on each side provides support for residents/patients during ingress/egress and for caregivers during bedside assessments.
- The TheraTex nylon mattress cover offers low Moisture Vapor Transmission (MVT) to help keep skin cool and dry.
- Raised side bolsters (optional) serve as a passive reminder of the edge of the mattress and facilitate resident/patient ingress/egress.
- Customisable length and width (optional) helps ensure a proper fit on a wide variety of bed frames.
A pressure redistribution mattress that offers comfort and early intervention and treatment of pressure injuries for low-risk patients.
|Length||190.5 - 213 x 2.5 cm|
|Width||81-94 x 1 cm|
|Max recommended resident/patient weight*||160 kg|
|All mattresses comply with TB 106 and TB 117 standards.|
|TB603, ASTM E 1590, TB 129 and BFD IX-II compliant.|
|Available with an optional fire sleeve.|
|This product has a one year non-prorated warranty.|
|TheraTex™ nylon, a durable fabric with a blended/butyl rubber backing and a low MVT rate.|
|Standard, a 10 oz non-skid bottom material, recommended for use on smooth, pan-type bed frames.|
|Optional, a 12 oz vinyl bottom material, recommended for use on spring-type bed frames.|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Consult frame manufacturer regarding individual frame capacity.
File name: Arjo.Skin IQ.Pressure Injury prevention.1.0.INT.EN.pdf
Size: 1.88 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.