Akron Streamline Phlebotomy Chair
The key factor in the design of the Phlebotomy Chair is for versatile patient positioning.
The long backrest and short foot section provide a comfortable seated position.
The Phlebotomy Chair is designed specifically for blood test procedures, these phlebotomy arms are fitted to the Drop End couches. The upholstered arms have a wide support surface with angular adjustment.
The Streamline™ base allows for hoist access and in addition the variable height descends low enough for wheelchair transfers to enable easy mount for the frail and elderly or for those with physical deficiencies
- Safe working load of 225kgs
- Choice of hydraulic or electric height adjustment
- Extremely strong and rigid
- Retractable wheel base (RWB) as standard
- Adjustable angle backrest from horizontal to +85°
- Positive and negative foot section angles +30° to – 90°
- Mobile hoist compatible
- Self lubricating bearings improving couch longevity
- Standard width 64cm (25”)
- Choice of 18 different upholstery colours
- Hinge covers help facilitate cleaning procedures
- Adjustable foot for uneven flooring
- Twin lift radius arms offering improved stability
- 55mm upholstery depth for extra comfort
Quality lasts. This premium couch range is designed and manufactured to the highest standards with a focus not only on patient comfort & safety but also on promoting good posture for all care givers.
|Model 2281 + 7291S||Hydraulic with RWB and manual foot/backrest & phlebotomy arm|
|Model 2282 + 7291S||Electric with RWB and manual foot/backrest & phlebotomy arm|
|Model 2283 + 7291S||Electric with RWB and electric foot/backrest & phlebotomy arm|
|Safe working load||225 kgs|
|Standard width||64 cms (tapered at both ends)|
|Overall length||188.5 cms|
|Height range||49-95 cms|
|Back rest angles||0° / 85°|
|Foot section angles||+30° / -90°|
- 70cm or 80cm width at extra cost
- Choice of hand or footswitch operation on electric model 2282 at no extra cost
- Choice of double footswitch (7329) operation on model 2283 at extra cost
- Breathing hole and plug
- Upholstered arm support (includes fixing kit)
- IV pole (requires fixing kit 7320)
- Paper roll holder
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.