Akron Streamline Merit 3
A 3-section examination couch offering ergonomic/manual handling solutions to a wide range of clinical and therapeutic procedures.
This versatile couch is used mostly in consulting rooms within Hospital clinical environments, such as Outpatient departments, Accident and Emergency, Ante Natal, ENT as well as GP surgerys. There is little to limit its application.
The addition of a third section provides greater flexibility when positioning patients.
The Streamline™ base allows for hoist access and in addition the variable height descends low enough for wheelchair transfers to enable easy mount for the frail and elderly or for those with physical deficiencies.
- Safe working load of 225kgs
- Extremely strong and rigid
- Choice of hydraulic or electric height operation
- Retractable wheel base (RWB) as standard
- Adjustable angle backrest from horizontal to +80°
- Positive and negative foot section angles +80° to –18°
- Compatible with the majority of mobile hoists
- Self lubricating bearings helps improve couch longevity
- Standard width 64cm (25”)
- Choice of 18 different upholstery colours
- Hinge covers helps facilitate cleaning procedure
- Adjustable foot for uneven flooring
- Twin lift radius arms provides stability
- 55mm upholstery depth for extra comfort
Quality lasts. This premium couch range is designed and manufactured to the highest standards with a focus not only on patient comfort & safety but also on promoting good posture for all care givers.
|Model 2231||Hydraulic with Retractable Wheel Base and manual foot/back rest operation|
|Model 2232||Electric with Retractable Wheel Base and manual foot/back rest operation|
|Safe working load||225 kgs|
|Standard width||64 cms|
|Overall length||194 cms|
|Height range||46-91 cms|
|Back rest angles||+80° / -18°|
- 70 cm or 80 cm width at extra cost
- Choice of hand or footswitch operation on electric 2232 at no extra cost
- Paper roll holder
- Fold-down side supports (pair)
- Side support pads (pair)
- Upholstered arm support (includes fixing kit)
- IV pole (requires fixing kit 7320)
- Detachable head cushion
Streamline 2 & 3 Section User Manual EnglishNOTE: CN-Reg files are locked for 5 years, KO files are locked for 5 years
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 792-659-EN_12.pdf
Size: 1.68 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.