The Bobath™ 5 couch and specialised accessories were designed under the guidance of International Bobath tutors.
Designed for the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with neurological conditions.
In addition, the increased safe working load of 325kgs supports the treatment and management of bariatric patients.
It is mostly used in physiotherapy and rehabilitation departments.
- Enhanced safe working load of 325kgs
- Electrically powered backrest
- Height and backrest handswitch operated
- Large wheel base (LWB) with steering facility
- Wide support surface of 106cm
- Backrest adjustable from horizontal to +85°
- Choice of 18 different upholstery colours
- Hinge covers helps facilitate cleaning procedure
- Twin lift radius provides stability
- 55mm upholstery depth for extra comfort
Quality lasts. This premium couch range is designed and manufactured to the highest standards with a focus not only on patient comfort & safety but also on promoting good posture for all care givers.
|Model 4632||Electric with Large Wheel Base and electric back rest operation|
|Safe working load||325 kgs|
|Standard width||106 cms|
|Overall length||195 cms|
|Height range||50-96 cms|
|Back rest angles||+85° / 0°|
- Painted side supports (pair) - 4605
- Side support pads (pair) - 1039
- Patient support handles (pair) - 4602
- Patient support loops (pair) - 4603
- Arm/leg support attachment - 4607
- Knee block/seat attachment - 4608
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.