Lifeguard® 50 is a high specification trolley that has been designed to cope with the rigours and demands of an emergency department.
It provides a sturdy, reliable patient surface that supports efficient examination, diagnosis and treatment, and with a maximum safe working load of 250 kg (550 lbs.), Lifeguard 50safely caters for heavy patients. Optional compatibility for conventional X-ray, or C-arm imaging systems, ensures that the needs of individual departments are effectively addressed.
Moving and Handling
Durable and easy to use, the trolleys' light weight manoeuvrability helps to significantly reduce moving and handling risks. With an excellent height range, dual-sided foot pedals for hi-lo (and Trendelenburg / reverse Trendelenburg), Easytrack® 5th wheel castor system and dual height ergonomic push-pull handles, this trolley is designed perfectly for your and your patient's comfort and safety..
The Lifeguard 50 can support full-length imaging techniques using conventional X-ray cassette and C-arm systems.
Open architecture and smooth surfaces used in the construction of Lifeguard trolleys allow for easy cleaning and decontamination of all areas.
Flexibility and Choice
Lifeguard provides the user with a range of features to support patient management in the healthcare environment.
Flexible Mattress Options
A range of mattress pads is available to fit the Lifeguard trolley including the Bi-Flex® Pressure Re-Distributing Mattress, developed to assist in the prevention of pressure injuries.
- Safe Working Load 250Kgs (550lbs.)
- Full-length radio-translucent mattress platform.
- Optional compatibility with C-arm image intensifiers/“C” bow x-ray systems *
- Optional full-length elevating x-ray platform, for use with conventional x-ray cassettes
- Dual-side hydraulic foot controls for height and tilt adjustment
- Foot operated tilt to ± 15º from any height
- Emergency head end Trendelenburg foot pedal
- Fold-down Stainless Steel safety side rails
- Gas spring assisted backrest adjustment (0 to 87º)
- Dual height push / pull handles
- Integral folding IV drip rod, plus additional IV drip rod
- Excellent height range (56-93cm / 22-36”)
- Storage for D, E or F size oxygen cylinder
- Spacious storage area for patients’ belongings
- Large diameter 200mm (8 “) anti-static castors with four corner activated brake/steer system
- Easitrack™ fifth wheel steering system with four corner activation, provides excellent manoeuverability
- Easy to clean
- Footboard / monitor shelf / patient notes holder
- Flexible mattress options including Bi-Flex®** pressure re-distributing mattress
Lifeguard 50® is an easy-to-use and durable variable height patient trolley. It shares many of it’s design features with Lifeguard 55, but has options for conventional x-ray or C-arm imaging compatibility.
Measurements and weights
|Overall length||2110 mm|
|Overall width||770 mm|
|Patient surface width||670 mm|
|Platform height range||560-930 mm|
|Safe working load||250 kg|
|Platform tilt range (Trend./Rev.Trend)||+/- 12°|
|Backrest angle (maximum)||87°|
Transfer Mattress LGMAT/13
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 746-205-ML_6.pdf
Size: 0.3 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.