Lifeguard®20 is a variable height, versatile patient support surface, designed to cope with the varied demands of acute healthcare settings.
Using a range of customer-defined options, the trolley can be configured for various aspects of patient transport, examination, treatment and recovery. The maximum safe working load is 180kg (392 lbs.).
Moving and Handling
Durable and easy to use, the trolleys' light weight manoeuvrability helps to significantly reduce moving and handling risks. With an excellent height range, dual-sided foot pedals for hi-lo, Easytrack® 5th wheel castor system (optional) and dual height ergonomic push-pull handles, this trolley is designed perfectly for your and your patient's comfort and safety..
The Lifeguard 20 has the option to can support full-length imaging techniques using conventional X-ray cassette system.
Open architecture and smooth surfaces used in the construction of Lifeguard trolleys allow for easy cleaning and decontamination of all areas.
Flexibility and Choice
Lifeguard provides the user with a range of features to support patient management in the healthcare environment. The versatile Lifeguard 20 trolley offers an even wider choice of user-defined options, and can be tailored to suit differing needs and budgets. Selectable options include an elevating X-ray cassette platform, Trendelenberg tilt, Oxygen cylinder holder, integral IV drip rod, Easytrack 5th wheel castor system and an equipment mounting bracket.
Flexible Mattress Options
A range of mattress pads is available to fit the Lifeguard trolley including the Bi-Flex® Pressure Redistributing Mattress, developed to assist in the prevention of pressure ulcers.
- Safe Working Load 180Kgs (392lbs.)
- Lightweight with excellent manoeuvrability
- Dual-side hydraulic foot pedals for height adjustment
- Gas spring assisted backrest adjustment (0 to 87º)
- Fold-down Stainless Steel safety side rails
- Full-length radio-translucent mattress platform
- Dual height push / pull handles
- Spacious storage area for patients’ belongings
- Large diameter 200mm (8 ”) anti-static castors with two corner activated brake/steer system
- IV drip rod, storable beneath mattress platform
- Easy to clean
- Manual lever operated Trendelenberg tilt 0 to 12º
- Full-length elevating x-ray platform, for use with conventional x-ray cassettes*
- Bracket for oxygen / suction equipment attachment
- Storage for D, E or F size oxygen cylinder
- Integral folding IV drip rod
- Easitrack™ fifth wheel steering system, providing excellent manoeuvrability
- Footboard / monitor shelf (available as an accessory)
- Flexible mattress options including ‘Bi-Flex®** pressure re-distributing mattress
Lifeguard® 20 is a versatile, variable height patient trolley. It offers a variety of customer-definable features and options, catering for a range of clinical healthcare needs and budgets.
Measurements and weights
|Overall length||2110 mm|
|Overall width||770 mm|
|Patient surface width||670 mm|
|Platform height range||600-920 mm|
|Safe working load||180 kg|
|Platform tilt range - Optional||+12°|
|Backrest angle (maximum)||87°|
Transfer Mattress LGMAT/13
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 746-205-ML_6.pdf
Size: 0.3 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.