The Enterprise® 9000 bed for intensive care and high dependency residents/patients, is based on the key features of the Enterprise® 5000 and 8000, with additional focus on resident/patient safety.
The needs of critical care residents/patients are challenging and complex, which is why you need a state-of-the-art hospital bed like the Enterprise 9000, which is reliable, easy to use and can be rapidly adjusted in an emergency. Residents/patients can be effortlessly repositioned for various physiological and clinical needs and the integrated weighing scale provides constant, accurate weight monitoring. A safe and easy-to-clean hospital bed, it also helps to reduce the risks of injuries and infections. And as it is easy to maintain and service, it will help to improve efficiency.
The Enterprise 9000bed, with its patented profiling system, integrated weighing scale, bed exit alarm and under-bed anti-entrapment sensors, has been designed with the resident/patient, caregiver and facility in mind. It helps facilities to deliver the best possible care - efficiently, consistently and safely.
- Safe working load of 250 kg (551 lbs).
- Built-in electronic weighing scale - accurate to ±500 g.
- Integrated resident/patient bed exit alarm.
- Integrated under-bed anti-entrapment system.
- Digital angle display of backrest.
- Knee break and tilt inclination.
- Power-driven height, two way tilt, auto contour, backrest, knee break and calf section adjustment.
- Battery back-up.
- Bio-Contour® profiling system.
- Integrated split type safety sides with separate built-in controls for resident/patient and caregiver.
- Function lock-outs.
- Electric auto CPR functio, plus dual sided manual CPR levers.
- Built-in angle indicators for backrest and thigh section.
- Underbed light.
- Calf section raising/lowering oprated by caregiver.
- Zero transfer gap.
- Built-in bed extension with mattress retainer.
- Dual side drainage bag rails.
- Full width bed stripper.
- Linked braking/steering castor system.
- Removable head and foot panels and mattress deck sheets.
- Accessory sockets for IV rod etc.
- Full range of accessories available, and compatible with a range of mattresses from ArjoHuntleigh.
The Enterprise® 9000 bed is a full specification electric profiling bed with a simple to use integrated weigh scale intended for use in high acuity areas such as ITU and ICU.
Additional standard features such as extra low height, bed exit alarms and under bed anti entrapment systems are designed with risk management in mind. X-Ray backrest is available as an optional feature.
|Safe working load||250 kg / 550lbs|
2280mm (89 3/4")
|Overall length extended||2400mm (94 1/2")|
Overal length (short bed)
|2170mm (85 1/2")|
|Overall length extended (short bed)||2290mm (90")|
|Mattress size||880mm x 2030mm (34 1/2 x 80")|
|Overal width||990mm (39")|
|Low height||320mm (12")|
|High height||770mm (30")|
|Tendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenberg|
|Power In||3.0A max. at 230V a.c. 50/60 HZ|
5.8A max. at 120V a.c. 60Hz.
|Liquid Ingress protection||IPX4|
|Electrical shock protection||Class 1 / Type B|
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 746-591-EN_12.pdf
Size: 3.48 Mb
ML (EN, FR)-CA [EN for INT, US] ZH-CN DE-DE EL-GR DA-DK ES-ES FA-IR FR-FR JA-JP HR-HR HU-HU KO-KR HE-IL IT-IT PT-PT RO-RO NL-NL PL-PL RU-RU SK-SK SL-SI SR-RS TH-TH SV-SE VI-VN ZHt-TW TR-TR AR-AE BG-BG CS-CZ
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.