Safe, easy-to-use hospital bed ensuring quality of care
The Enterprise 8000X hospital bed from Arjo delivers significant benefits to the patient, caregiver and healthcare facility.
• Safety for both patient and carer.
• Compliance with new international standards.
• Equipment that is robust, intuitive and easy to use.
• Solutions focused on the quality of care for patients.
The Enterprise 8000 has been independently tested by a globally renowned organisation, to certify that it is compliant with the latest stability, dimensional and safety requirements of the IEC60601-2-52 Standard.
A safe environment is critical to the wellbeing of patients and carers. Falls affect as many as 10% of older adults during an acute care inpatient stay¹ and can result in serious and often life-threatening injuries.
Intuitive operation and ease of use
Our one-button-push controls are intuitive and easy to use, thanks to clear and simple icons. One touch functions can be used for key features, such as:
• Auto CPR
• 30 degree backrest angle
• Cardiac chair position
• Low height and extra low height
• Trendelenberg / reverse Trendelenberg
Some or all of these functions may be locked out by the caregiver if required.
Enhancing the quality of care
The backrest will pause when raised to an angle of 30 degrees, ensuring easy and positive backrest adjustment time after time. Studies show that the 30 degree backrest angle is the minimum requirement for providing recognised physical, postural and clinical benefits². The caregiver can easily adjust the bed into a cardiac chair position with our simple to use control panel, by selecting the appropriate icon.
Infection control, pit stop maintenance and service
The Enterprise 8000X bed is designed with open architecture and no base cover to allow ease of access for cleaning and decontamination.
• Blow moulded decksheets and head/foot panels are lightweight, smooth and easily removable to aid cleaning. The linen shelf provides a convenient storage place for linens during bed making procedures.
• Pit stop maintenance is achieved by designing open accessibility and plug and play components. Changes such as actuator, control box and battery can be carried out in situ within a few minutes by one trained person.
• Equipment is designed to be easy to service and maintain, reducing time spent on cleaning, service and maintenance activities.
Optional: Now available with IndiGo®
IndiGo is the powered 5th wheel that makes lighter transport available to any caregiver with just a touch – for safety and simplicity. IndiGo is always available and built directly into your Citadel or Enterprise bed, so only one thing changes in a caregiver’s day: the amount of work required to move the bed.
1. McCarter-Bayer A, Bayer F, Hall K Preventing falls in acute care: an innovative approach.Journal of Gerontological Nursing (2005), 31(3):25-33
2. Tablan OC, Anderson LJ, Besser R, et al. Guidelines for prevention of health-careassociated pneumonia, 2003: Recommendations of CDC and the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee. MMWR Recomm Rep. 2004;53 (RR-3):1-36.
The new bed standard
Our new Enterprise 8000 has been independently tested by a globally renowned organisation, to certify that it complies with the latest stability, dimensional and safety requirements of the IEC60601-2-52 standard.
Measurements and weights
|Overall standard length||2350 mm|
|Overall width||1030 mm|
|Mattress length standard||2020 mm|
|Mattress width||880 mm|
|Overall extended length||2470 mm|
|Mattress extended length||2140 mm|
|Overall length short||2240 mm|
|Mattress length short||1910 mm|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors)||760 mm|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors)||320 mm|
|Backrest length||850 mm|
|Seat length||215 mm|
|Calf length||560 mm|
|Thigh length||365 mm|
|Safe working load/Maximum patient weight||250 kg/185 kg|
|Head down tilt||12°|
|Foot down tilt||12°|
|Shock protection||Class 1, Type B|
|Power in||1.25A at 230 V AC 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power in||2A at 120 V AC 50 / 60 Hz|
Intuitive operation and easy to use
Our single button controls are intuitive and easy to use, thanks to clear and simple icons. Single touch functions can be used for key functions, such as auto CPR, 30° backrest angle, auto contour, cardiac chair position, low height and extra low height, and Trendelenberg/reverse Trendelenberg positioning.
Some or all of these functions may be locked out by the caregiver if necessary.
Three position bed extension
Different bed lengths are now easily configurable in a single sub-frame, offering greater flexibility and choice:
- Short - 223 cm
- Standard - 235 cm
- Extended - 247 cm
This new design also integrates an extendable decksheet to ensure full mattress support at each length.
Quality of care
Our Bio-Contour® design provide a unique combination of bed section movements with a curved mattress platform, designed to assist in the management of pressure and shear – the main cause of pressure ulcers.
Cleaning, maintenance and service
The Enterprise 8000 has been designed with open architecture and no base cover to allow easy access for cleaning, decontamination, maintenance and service.
The blow-moulded decksheets and head/foot panels are lightweight, smooth and easy to remove for cleaning.
Pit stop maintenance is possible through the open accessibility design and the plug and play components.
The equipment has been designed for easy service and maintenance, reducing time spent on cleaning, servicing and maintenance.
- Linen shelf
- Panel locks
- Control box cover
- Resident/patient handsets
- Din rail
- Underbed lighting
- Head end pedal
- Brake bar
The panel infill colours available for the head/foot board are:
- Pale blue
- Dark blue
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 746-585-UK_12.pdf
Size: 2.56 Mb
[EN for INT, US] ML (EN, FR)-CA SK-SK ZH-CN ES-ES HR-HR FR-FR HU-HU IT-IT HE-IL KO-KR NL-NL LT-LT PT-PT NO-NO PL-PL RU-RU SR-RS SL-SI SV-SE RO-RO VI-VN TR-TR TH-TH ZHt-TW AR-AE BG-BG CS-CZ DA-DK EL-GR DE-DE ID-INT ET-EE
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.