Shower trolley aid for basic hygiene routine transfers
Height-adjustable shower trolley for basic needs.
The Basic™ is an excellent aid when showering recumbent residents/patients.
It enables the caregiver to transport residents/patients from the bed to the shower, and back again, without any manual lifting, thereby reducing the risk of back injuries.
The trolley is easily adjusted from either side at a comfortable working height.
- The Basic™ is height adjustable.
- It is also equipped with a head pillow and foldable side supports, with a safety lock.
The ideal shower trolley for basic needs.
|Height adjustable between||570-890 mm (22 1⁄2-35")|
|All four castors have brakes|
|Equipped with head pillow and foldable side supports with safety lock|
|Length||1900 mm (74 1/2)|
|Width||760 mm (30")|
|Max total safe working load||175 kg (385 lbs)|
|Max resident/patient weight||150 kg (330 lbs)|
- Height-adjustable shower trolley
- Sturdy stretcher with gentle slope for water run-off
- Automatic levelling when lowered against a bed
- Stretcher with hinged side supports including double safety latches
- Soft mattress with recessed drain and run-off channels
- Drainage hose holder for transportation
- Head pillow and drain plug
- Brakes on four castors
- Drainage hose
- Lifting capacity 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Wedge pillow
- Adjustable back support, three positions
- Extra high side supports
- Bottle holder for drip-feed bottle
- Shower panel
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.