The ergonomic lift bath trolley with Power Drive™
Using the Miranti™, a caregiver can perform the entire bathing cycle with the minimum physical effort.
Power Drive is just one of the powered features that make this bath lift trolley one of the safest and most comfortable solutions for dependent residents/patients.
The Miranti can improve quality of life by providing easy access to a safer, more comfortable bathing experience for dependent residents/patients.
Making tasks easier and safer
The powered features and ergonomic design of the Miranti enables a caregiver to perform the entire bathing cycle safely and easily.
Improving care and efficiency
The Miranti enables a single caregiver to perform standard routines with maximised powered support, resident/patient bathing can be carried out with the greatest possible efficiency.
The Miranti is compatible with Arjo height-adjustable baths, 1900 mm or longer.
The Miranti™ is easy to drive, turn, position and brake for a single caregiver. It also eliminates the need for manual transfers, as the Miranti does all the lifting, and the stretcher can be adjusted at any time to the correct ergonomic working height.
The powered backrest is operated via the handheld control unit and raised/lowered from the side pillar winch.
Security grip & sideguard
The resident/patient feels safe and relaxed when holding the security grip, and the triangular sideguard prevents the resident/patient from falling off the stretcher.
Specially designed handles at the head end (for driving) and the pillar (for bedside/bathside manoeuvring) gives the caregiver allround control.
The central braking system is operated via the handheld control unit or the push button on the pillar.
The Power Drive function is a fifth wheel that assists the caregiver when driving the trolley forward, making it easy to turn the stretcher around its own axis.It is controlled via a push button in the driving handle.
Battery-powered height-adjustable bath lift trolley for lifting, moving and bathing residents/patients.
Measurements & weights
|Safe working load||160 kg (350 lbs)|
|Stroke range||590 mm (23 2/9”)|
|Max height in top position||1805 mm (71”)|
|Height, top of chassis||150 mm (5 7/8”)|
|Total width||860 mm (33 7/8”)|
|Total length||1950 mm (76 3/4”)|
|Weight||95 kg (209 lbs)|
|Weight with scale and Power Drive||103 kg (227 lbs)|
|Stretcher height||485 to 1070 mm (19 to 42 1/8”)|
|Clearance under stretcher||Min 410 mm (16 1/8”)|
|Width of stretcher||580 mm (22 7/8”)|
|Battery||sealed lead-Acid battery 24 V, 4 Ah|
|Protection class||IP 67 (handset)|
- Power-driven bath lift trolley with a fifth wheel for driving and tight turns.
- Battery-operated lifting system with built-in soft start function.
- Mirror design for lifting from either side of the bed.
- Moulded closed-cell polyurethane stretcher, easy to clean and disinfect, with adjustable head pillow and anatomical thigh support cushion.
- Power-driven backrest with variable height levels, activated by handheld control unit.
- Ergonomic manoeuvring handles.
- Resident/patient handle and side support integrated into the trolley.
- Handheld control unit and operator panel for all functions with easy-to-understand symbols.
- Visual brake indicator.
- Low friction castors.
- Two 24 V interchangeable batteries and a battery charger connected to the mains power supply.
- Safety belts.
- Lifting capacity 160 kg (350 lbs)
- Lifting stroke 585 mm (23”)
- Width 860 mm (33 7/8”)
- Length, flat position 1950 mm (76 3/4”)
- Integrated scale, verified for the EC market
- Integrated scale, for all other markets
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.