Efficiency meets high performance in Typhoon, a fully automated flusher disinfector with a range of user-friendly features.
Its automatic sliding door with built-in IR sensor supports touch-free operation – simply wave your hand in front of the door to open and close it.
Typhoon also comes with an automatically rotating holder. Once the door is locked, the holder rotates 150° and empties the receptacles, eliminating the need to manually invert them.
At the end of the cycle, the Pipe System Disinfection (PSD) feature automatically disinfects the machine’s internal pipe and nozzle system.
View in Process (VIP)
Clear glass door allows you to check on the cleaning and disinfection progress at any time.
Automatic sliding door with built-in IR sensor opens and closes with a wave of your hand. Built-in rotating holder automatically rotates 150° to empty receptacles once door is locked, eliminating the need for manual emptying.
Effective cleaning and disinfection
Strategically located fixed and rotating nozzles to achieve effective cleaning and disinfection results. Pipe System Disinfection (PSD) uses thermal steam disinfection to efficiently disinfect receptacles as well as the internal pipe and nozzle system.
Door remains locked throughout cleaning and disinfecting cycle, and opens slightly at the end of the cycle to allow rapid drying and cooling.
Digital display indicating cycle progress and disinfection level.
Three programmes: economy, normal and intensive; 22 additional programmes available upon request.
Standard stainless steel casing.
Compatible with wide range of accessories, Arjo Liquids Flusher Rinse, and Arjo Liquids Flusher Detergent.
- Photocell for automatic opening/closing of the door.
- No door handle to operate and touch.
- Unique View in Process (VIP) glass window for constant process control.
- The holder rotates and empties the receptacles automatically.
- Safe and rapid thermal disinfection of the items from steam transported into the chamber through all pipes and nozzles.
- Meets and exceeds the stringent cleaning and disinfection requirements of the EN ISO15883 (CAN/CSA Z15883).
- Read out display provides the user with all information needed for operation and control.
- Three programs: economy, normal and intensive. (additional 222 programmes available on request)
- Locked during process to enhance staff safety and ensure complete cleanse and disinfection.
- Environmentally-friendly - low water and energy consumption.
- Eco-flush optional for optimised water distribution and effective cleaning that benefits operational costs.
- Wide range of holders for different receptacles.
- Lockable storage for detergent containers.
- Easy maintenance and service.
- Removable socket converts freestanding model to wall-mounted model and vice versa.
- ARJO bedpan with lid
- Drainage floor, Ø 4 1/4" (90 or 110 mm)
- Drainage wall, Ø 4 1/4" (90 or 110 mm)
- Valves and filter
- Arjo Clean Flusher Detergent, 5L cannister
- Arjo Clean Flusher Rinse, 5L cannister
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.