Struggling to apply and remove residents'/patients’ compression stockings is a major source of physical strain for nurses and caregivers, particularly to their hands and fingers. Using Easy-Slide™ stocking aids enables caregivers to apply and remove compression stockings effortlessly and without strain or injury.
ArjoHuntleigh offers two application aids, the Easy-Slide (open toe) and the Easy-Slide-Caran™ (closed toe), as well as the Easy-Off™ removal aid. Easy Slides are made from a smooth, specially coated nylon material, and combined with a dual-layer design, this creates an ultra smooth aid that significantly reduces friction. And less friction substantially reduces the physical strain of compression stocking routines for caregivers. The use of special rubber gloves is recommended in conjunction with Easy Slides, as this improves the grip on the stocking and further reduces the risk of finger strain.
Using Easy Slides is beneficial to both caregivers and residents/patients, and improves efficiency for the care facility.
- A simple-to-use solution.
- Substantial reduction of physical strain for caregivers.
- An effortless and ergonomic alternative to traditional manual application and removal.
- More comfortable and less stressful routines for residents/patients.
- Greater efficiency - Easy-Slides save time and money.
- Durable, reusable products with a long service life.
- Extended life for compression stockings, which retain therapeutic compression longer.