Expandable turning surface mattress replacement system
The MaxxAir ETS Mattress Replacement System (MRS) provides skin management therapies and enables safe patient handling for patients weighing up to 454 kg (1,000 lbs).
Designed for use with the BariMaxx™ II Therapy System and the BariMaxx™ II with Power Drive System.
With Low Air Loss (LAL) therapy, Continuous Lateral Rotational Therapy (CLRT), GORE® medical fabric and a turn assist feature, the MaxxAir ETS MRS is designed for use with the BariMaxx II Therapy System. The MaxxAir ETS MRS helps maintain skin integrity and improves safe patient handling, thereby reducing the risks of musculoskeletal injuries associated with bariatric care.
- Prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Patients who are difficult to turn.
- Patients using a static mattress that would benefit from a pressure redistribution surface.
- Patients whose body weight and size pose a significant risk or care management issue to the patient or staff during routine nursing care procedures.
- Patients weighing up to 454 kg (1,000 lbs) (including accessories).
- Unstable cervical, thoracic and/or lumbar fractures.
- Cervical or skeletal traction.
- Patients with a total weight in excess of 454 kg (1,000 lbs) (including accessories).
- Please refer to product labeling and instructions for use for risks, precautions, warnings and detailed operating instructions prior to use.