Expandable, side exit bariatric bed with pressure redistribution for med-surg patients
The BariMaxx™ II Therapy System expandable, side-exit bariatric hospital bed provides a comfortable, pressure redistribution surface for med-surg patients weighing up to 1,000 lbs. It can be configured with the MaxxAir MRS and the BariMaxx II with Power Drive System.
All BariMaxx II bariatric hospital beds utilize AtmosAir® Fit MRS with Self Adjusting Technology™ as the standard surface in order to provide a continuous, non-powered, non-foam pressure redistribution surface to help reduce the risk of pressure ulcers.
- Patients weighing up to 454 kg (1,000 lbs).
- Patients at risk of developing pressure ulcers.
- Patients requiring daily weight monitoring.
- Patients with a total weight in excess of 454 kg (1,000 lbs), including accessories
- Unstable vertebral fractures.
- Cervical and skeletal traction.