Expandable, side exit bariatric bed with pressure redistribution for med-surg patients
The BariMaxx™ II Therapy System expandable, side-exit bariatric hospital bed provides a comfortable, pressure redistribution surface for med-surg patients weighing up to 1,000 lbs. It can be configured with the MaxxAir MRS and the BariMaxx II with Power Drive System.
All BariMaxx II beds utilize AtmosAir® Fit MRS with Self Adjusting Technology™ as the standard surface in order to provide a continuous, non-powered, non-foam pressure redistribution surface to help reduce the risk of pressure ulcers.
- Patients weighing up to 454 kg (1,000 lbs).
- Patients at risk of developing pressure ulcers.
- Patients requiring daily weight monitoring.
- Patients with a total weight in excess of 454 kg (1,000 lbs), including accessories
- Unstable vertebral fractures.
- Cervical and skeletal traction.