Integrated therapy system for critically ill, immobile bariatric patients
The BariAir® Therapy System for immobile, critically ill bariatric patients has been designed to help maintain skin integrity, prevent respiratory complications and reduce patient transfers. Suitable for patients weighing up to 386 kg (850 lbs).
The BariAir has been designed to help prevent complications affecting immobile bariatric patients in the critical care environment.
- Patients whose body weight and size pose a significant risk or care management issue to the patient or staff during routine care procedures.
- Patients weighing between 136 kg and 386 kg (300 lbs and 850 lbs).
- Patients who are difficult to turn.
- Prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Patients requiring Percussion Therapy.
- Unstable cervical, thoracic and/or lumbar fractures.
- Cervical and skeletal traction.
- Total weight in excess of 386 kg (850 lbs), including accessories.