Air-assisted lateral transfer system for bariatric patients
The AirPal Patient Air Lift Transfer System is an air-assisted lateral transfer system designed to help clinicians safely move patients weighing up to 454 kg (1,000 lbs) from one surface to another.
The system has been designed to reduce risks and make bariatric patient transfers easier and safer. The AirPal Patient Air Lift Transfer System also allows the patient to conveniently remain on the transfer pad for ancillary procedures.
- Patients weighing up to 454 kg (1,000 lbs).
- Patients whose body weight and size pose a significant risk or care management issue to the patient or staff during routine nursing care procedures.
- Patients requiring a lateral transfer.
- Ensure the side rail of the opposite side of the receiving surface is raised and locked, and that the caster brakes are engaged prior to transfer.
- Please refer to product labeling and instructions for use for risks, precautions, warnings and detailed operating instructions prior to use.