(Dueck 2010, McWilliams 2013)
Sara Combilizer is multi-functional tool for mobilisation of patients out of bed in the acute care settings, in particular at ICU’s.
It allows the patient to be positioned into lying, sitting and standing positions – all of them achievable without having to perform transfers in between. In all these positions Sara Combilizer can be sideways tilted as well, facilitating therapy and making it possible to safely and easily reposition the patient without strain on the caregiver.
- All patient positioning options powered and hand control operated.
- Removable NiMH battery, to be charged in a separate charging station.
- Inclinometer indicating the level of inclination.
- Low friction castors, all with brakes.
- Adjustable foot plate with anti-slip properties.
- Adjustable arm-rests.
- Adjustable lumbar support.
- Adjustable and foldable shoulder supports.
- Mattress covers in breathable fabric that provides multidirectional stretch.
- Designed for easy cleaning and disinfection, with no Velcro® fastener or push buttons.
Safety and emergency features
- Adjustable safety belt system securing the patient at knee, hip and chest.
- Three level redundant manoeuvring controls for safety.
- Manual “Quick-down” emergency lowering option from standing to lying position enabling CPR.
- Built in pinch protection.
- Dual emergency stops and system failure override.