The Tenor is a highly efficient solution for transferring and positioning bariatric residents/patients. The combination of the new four-point spreader bar’s widely spaced shoulder attachment points and the extended boom length ensures that residents/patients can be transferred in comfort and, if necessary, repositioned through 360º for access to a bed, chair or wheelchair. One major advantage with the Tenor system is its mobility – it can provide good coverage in bariatric care, as it can be easily moved to wherever it is needed.
- Battery-powered height-adjustable sling lift.
- Safe working load of 320 kg (704 lbs).
- 2 batteries and charger as standard.
- Four-point hook spreader bar for use with bariatric loop sling range.
- A service indicator measures in hours to give accurate usage, indicating service intervals.
- Battery Discharge Indicator (BDI) with coloured display to indicate the power remaining in the battery.
- Audible warning signal to indicate that the battery requires changing to the second battery.
- Handset to provide complete control when working closer with residents/patients.
Bariatric sling range:
- Bariatric M
- Bariatric L
- Bariatric XL
- Bariatric XXL