The flexibility of Maxi Lite, with it's remarkably small footprint and the possibility to fold it up to fit in small places like a car trunk, makes it a perfect lift to support all daily lifting needs.
The manual flat DPS hangerbar in combination with the distinctive clip slings provides optimum support and stability, giving the patient a feeling of security and safety during all supine and seated transfers.
Also available with a two hook loop sling hanger bar, Maxi Lite offers full flexibility for caregivers that wish to work with loop slings instead.
- Integrates with most vehicle types
- Folds up for storage
- Wall-mounted charger and two batteries supplied with the lift
- Adjustable chassis legs
- Emergency power shut-off
- Mast-mounted second control panel secures the lift will function if the handset cable has been disconnected
- Automatic safety cut-out to prevent raising excess weight
- Automatic stop function prevents lowering jib or spreader bar on the resident / patient
- Compliant with CAN/CSA C22.2 NO.601 1-M90, IEC 60601-1, UL 60601-1-2 and UL 2601-1