The Maxi 500 combines proven lifting technology with the latest standards in safety, security and comfort for resident/patient and caregiver alike.
Compatible with a full range of head and body support slings, the electrically operated Maxi 500 allows caregivers to give residents/patients their undivided attention during handling routines.
- Safe working load 227 kg (500 lbs).
- Powered lift, two detachable batteries and battery charger supplied with each Maxi 500.
- Available with a 2 point spreader bar, or with a 4 point Dynamic Positioning System (DPS).
- Slings are available in a range of different variants and sizes.
- Handles are ergonomically placed.
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering.
- Ergonomic and durable handheld control unit.
- Power base, operated via the handheld control unit.
- Dual controls, allow caregiver to operate lift with or without handheld control unit.
- Soft start/stop circuitry increases resident/patient comfort and cooperation.
- Low friction castors, the rear two with brakes.
- Weighing scale option available