Premium patient specific disposable tubular slides and flat sheets with handles
MaxiSlide™ Flites are premium patient specific disposable tubular slides and flat sheets with handles.
They are a combination of two popular concepts, the MaxiSlide™ and Flites® patient specific disposable sliding aids, which are made from a strong, ultra low friction material with the same excellent gliding properties on both sides and in both directions.
Lateral transfers and patient repositioning are frequent tasks in busy hospitals, and MaxiSlide Flites are a more efficient and hygienic solution. Available as flat sheets with handles or tubular slides, MaxiSlide Flites enable smooth, efficient patient handling. As a patient specific product, MaxiSlide Flites offer one of the most convenient and efficient solutions for busy care environments, such as hospitals concerned about infection control.
Key features - in brief
- Strong, ultra low friction material.
- Excellent gliding properties on both sides and in both directions.
- Strong built-in handles and disposable pull straps.
- Patient identification tag and water soluble label.
- Full bed length, i.e. no need to use an extension tube.
- Made from a biocompatibility tested, latex-free material.
- User-friendly box design with open and close function.
- A convenient, cost effective resident/patient handling solution that combats cross infection.