A highly flexible system for assisted bathing
The Malibu™ makes the benefits of bathing accessible.
The Malibu provides a good environment for assisted bathing, as well as helping a lot of residents/patients to regain their independence in the bathroom.
Making tasks easier and safer
Assisted bathing is safe and comfortable with the Malibu, as the seat transfer unit eliminates the need for manual lifting - which reduces the risk of back injuries - and the whole procedure is operated via the handheld control unit. With the height-adjustable module, the bath can always be adjusted to an ergonomically correct working height.
Improving care and efficiency
A single caregiver can efficiently carry out assisted bathing routines alone. The fixed height bath/seat transfer configuration makes safe, independent bathing available to a wider range of residents/patients, thereby freeing up caregivers for other duties.
Depending on the resident’s/patient's mobility level, a standing and raising aid (Sara® 3000 or Sara® Plus) or sling lift (MaxiMove®, Maxi Twin®) is an integral part of the optimum transfer solution.
- Ergonomic working methods
- No manual lifting
- Simple-to-operate system
- Handheld control unit
- Improved working environment
- Access solutions optimised for personal mobility levels
- Familiar system can be adapted as needs change
- Safe, dignified handling during assisted sessions
- A complete solution that minimises transfers
- Greater comfort and security for more enjoyable bathing