The BariAir™ Therapy System helps maintain skin integrity, prevent respiratory complications and reduce patient transfers. Programmable, customized features include: Low Air Loss Therapy, Continuous Lateral Rotational Therapy, Pulsation Therapy, Percussion Therapy, Turn Assist, GORE® Medical Fabric and an integrated scale. For patients weighing up to 850 lbs.
Features & benefits
The BariAir Therapy System offers features and benefits designed to prevent complications affecting immobile bariatric patients in the critical care environment:
- Low Air Loss Therapy provides airflow to help maintain skin temperature control and manage moisture
- Continuous Lateral Rotation Therapy (CLRT) therapy offloads pressure by constantly changing pressure points
- Pulsation Therapy mimics the body’s natural movements to improve blood and lymph flow, increase oxygenation and reduce edema
- Percussion Therapy helps loosen pulmonary secretions and reduce the need for manual interventions
- GORE® Medical Fabric helps maintain skin integrity by keeping it cool and dry while serving as an effective barrier to fluid and bacteria
- Expandable bed width adapts to different patient sizes, resulting in improved comfort, safety and dignified care
- Cardiac chair positioning facilitates up-in-chair orders, which may enhance pulmonary positioning
- Battery backup provides two hours of uninterrupted operation during transport and power outages
- X-ray cassette holder eliminates unnecessary patient transfers
- Integrated scale reduces patient transfers
- Patients whose body weight and size pose a significant risk or care management issue to the patient or staff during the performance of routine nursing care
- Patients weighing between 300 and 850 lbs.
- Patient who is difficult to turn
- Preventing and treating pressure ulcers
- Patients requiring Percussion Therapy
- Unstable cervical, thoracic and/or lumbar fracture
- Cervical and skeletal traction
- Total weight in excess of 850 lbs. (including accessories)
Please see product labeling and instructions for use for risks, precautions, warnings and detailed operating instructions prior to use.